MyWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Private Server Developer

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  New Forum  

GameMaster Form Template

Go down 
+6
iFred
Nena
Rayne
Mike
Skittles
Sky
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky
Sky Owner of MyStory
Sky Owner of MyStory
Sky

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-18

GameMaster Form Template Empty
PostSubject: GameMaster Form Template   GameMaster Form Template EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:07 am

Job:
Hobbies:

Why do you want to be a GM ?

What skills do you have to be a GM ?

What makes you the best to be a GM?
Back to top Go down
http://myworld.forums-free.info
Skittles
MyStory GM
MyStory GM
Skittles

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster Form Template   GameMaster Form Template EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 1:54 am

NickName:Skittles
Job: don't have one yet until i turn 15
Hobbies: playing retro maplestory, playing on my PS3, going party, and helping out.

Why do you want to be a GM ? I think I can offer many things to the mystory. I like to have the
good feeling of helping another person Very Happy.

What skills do you have to be a GM ? I can get you anything you need you name it I get it servers, clients, anything. I also know all the newest retro maplestory servers.

What makes you the best to be a GM? I have exp. as being a GM. I am a GM to 2 retros.
I am on most of the day. I am a good heper to a person who needs help. That why I think am the best to be GM>

Last edited by Skittles on Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just want to addm y signature)
Back to top Go down
Mike

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Gm Application:   GameMaster Form Template EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:32 am

NickName: Mike

Job: Currently working part time, Sales

Hobbies: Surfing the net, sports, learning C++ currently, Playing Ms

Why do you want to be a GM ? I would like to get new experiences. Become helpfull to the community and just have a fun time by making new friends and talking to people.

What skills do you have to be a GM ? I'm not really a pro at GM, but I am old enougph to follow the rules and have everyone who doesn't follow the rules warned/banned.

What makes you the best to be a GM? No one is best to be a GM. Its just a matter of how well you cope with others and how helpfull you are. Im not saying im begging u to be a GM. I just wanna take this challenge and achieve it with high standards.

Thank you for reading through my application, and hopefully I'll be able to help you and the community out.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: GM Application   GameMaster Form Template EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 4:14 am

NickName: Rayne
Job: US Marine Corps (Private First Class)
Hobbies: Watching Anime. Playing Video Games. Reading Manga. Listening to Music (Rock, Country, Japanese Pop, Japanese Rock, Japanese Hip Hop). Hanging With Friends. Singing. Acting. Exercising. Travel.

Why do you want to be a GM ? I believe I would make a great GM for My Story. I have the maturity and experience. I have been GM on four other retros before the owners closed them down. I give good advice. I love to help others in anyway possible. I love Maple Story. Been playing it for 1 1/2 year now.

What skills do you have to be a GM ? Like I said before. I'm a people person. Good at helping others. Quick learner. I have the experiece from past MS retros I played on. Very respectful towards others especially my superiors.

What makes you the best to be a GM? I am on in the evening most of the time till night time. On from day to nite on weekends. I have a great deal of experiece. I am older and wiser then most who play MS. I can be a great aid in most of the things I do. That's why I feel I'm the best to be a GM.
Back to top Go down
Nena

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster Form Template   GameMaster Form Template EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 5:41 am

NickName: Nessa (or nena)
Job: Um, I don't have a job yet.
Hobbies: Run, have track pratice, soccer, hang out

Why do you want to be a GM ? Because you know how everyone would like to be a GM at one time in their life, and because being a GM is a fun job

What skills do you have to be a GM ? I was around GMS since patch 0.13 just a little after beta, I know a lot of things about MapleStory, and if I'm a GM I usally go around .!online , then who ever is on I usally warpto them to see if they are hacking, or not, and so I can talk to them to make them stay in MyWorld MSPserver, because everyone knows most people who want to find a nice server, they need to be talked to a lot.

What makes you the best to be a GM? Like I said above I was around MapleStory a long time, and I could go around banning hackers, and have some GMevents (but I would ask first Razz) and I would make the random players life in this Pserver more interesting and fun Very Happy

and that is my application ]:
Back to top Go down
iFred

iFred

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster Form Template   GameMaster Form Template EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:40 am

NickName:Fred
Job:Student
Hobbies:Playing MapleStory and Football

Why do you want to be a GM ?
Because I have always wanted to be a GM so i could keep the game safe and hack free for other users.

What skills do you have to be a GM ?
I have experience because i have been playing maplestory since 2006..and i used to play OdinMS so i have a lot of knowledge about the game and what GMs do.

What makes you the best to be a GM?
Because even if i know the other user and he/she was hacking i would ban them. I am a friendly player and know everything about Maplestory.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Super
MyStory GM
MyStory GM

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster Form Template   GameMaster Form Template EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 12:45 pm

Job:None till i finish my polytec.
Hobbies:Searching net,Making retros,C++
NickName:Super

Why do i want to be a GM:I want to be a GM cos i used to help out making private severs

What skills i have to be a GM:I have the skill to help people and make it a better place and a safe game

What makes you the best of GM:I will be online for 10/7 and i always catch hackers and i know where they are =P Laughing
Back to top Go down
gillison

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster Form Template   GameMaster Form Template EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Job:None
Hobbies: Searching MapleStory Private Servers.
Why do u want to be a GM? I wan to be a GM to help out others,make it a safer game, and help out ur community.
What skilll do u have to be a GM? I have the skills to help others and make it a safer place and game.
What makes u best to be a GM? I would ban all those hackers and i am a freindly player.
Back to top Go down
SecondOfAll
LordOfSecond Admin/GM
LordOfSecond Admin/GM
SecondOfAll

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster Form Template   GameMaster Form Template EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:11 pm

this is just beta gm testing u know ? - _ -
Back to top Go down
Skittles
MyStory GM
MyStory GM
Skittles

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: i think we got enough gms ken   GameMaster Form Template EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:04 am

i think we got a good amount r maybe room for one more
Back to top Go down
Mexski3

Mexski3

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster Form Template   GameMaster Form Template EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:44 am

NickName:Chris
Job:Student/Gamer Razz
Hobbies:MapleStory,Reading,Making animed pics and looking for private severs =]

Why do you want to be a GM ?/I would want to be a gm because i really would like to help newbies and pe

What skills do you have to be a GM ?/Skills to be a gm... umm... 1.Nice 2.Friendly 3.Helpful 4.Fun 5.Gm Events?

What makes you the best to be a GM?/Because Im Fun =] Random Funny And Weird At Sometimes o.o Very Happy plus i can make pictures Very Happy (animed like this one)

GameMaster Form Template XDD
Back to top Go down
SecondOfAll
LordOfSecond Admin/GM
LordOfSecond Admin/GM
SecondOfAll

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster Form Template   GameMaster Form Template EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:34 am

ENUFF BETA GM TESTERS TOPIC LOCKED

~SecondOfAll - _ -

and maybe mes u can be a Beta GM Tester - _ - i beeen thinking XD...

~SecondOfAll king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameMaster Form Template   GameMaster Form Template Empty

Back to top Go down

GameMaster Form Template
Page 1 of 1