MyWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Private Server Developer

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  New Forum  

The rulessss!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles
MyStory GM
MyStory GM
Skittles

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-20

The rulessss!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The rulessss!!!!!!!!   The rulessss!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:04 am

Q: why do we need rules?
A: So there can be order in the server. Also so they won't be that many crashes.

Q: What are the rules

1. Don't spam

2. Don't ask to be GM

3. Don't advertise another retro besides this one on the website. This will cause I.P. ban.

4.Don't ask something over over again just post it in the help section and we get back to it.

5. Don't ask something that had been answer already from time to time again. Just ask ppl who ask it already and let them tell you so you can save the gm time. To do more things. Like make 4th job and stuff, like monster ridding and etc.

6. Try not to use or kill to many monster at once. Also GMs try not to spawn to many monster at once. This will cause a server crash.

This is just some rules for now it will be update anytime i get a hance to. ty for ur time.

7.STOP talking to sky Very Happy when he doing something important

8. NOOOO HACKING!!!!!!!!!! - I.P. Ban

Last edited by Skittles on Sat May 03, 2008 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
blood

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The rulessss!!!!!!!!   The rulessss!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 7:57 am

Umm i think there is a new rule but im not 100% sure its like gms are legend me u and Aken.Then we let pplz play but im not 100% sure so dont ask me.Aken said he'll think about it. Or was it 5 ppl i forget XD
Back to top Go down
Sky
Sky Owner of MyStory
Sky Owner of MyStory
Sky

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: LOL .. .My name   The rulessss!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 9:53 am

blood wrote:
Umm i think there is a new rule but im not 100% sure its like gms are legend me u and Aken.Then we let pplz play but im not 100% sure so dont ask me.Aken said he'll think about it. Or was it 5 ppl i forget XD

I said i will think bout ur application ... & we let ppl play after our server is 24/7

btw , my name is Ken not Aken .... (I think I should change my name to Sky or something)
Back to top Go down
http://myworld.forums-free.info
SecondOfAll
LordOfSecond Admin/GM
LordOfSecond Admin/GM
SecondOfAll

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The rulessss!!!!!!!!   The rulessss!!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:00 am

Nice Rules Skittles Razz....

HEHEHEHEHE GWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

~SecondOfAll Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rulessss!!!!!!!!   The rulessss!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The rulessss!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyWorld :: Announcements & Notices :: Forum Announcements-